2016 National Video Commercial Competition
For the Video Commercial Competition, students will produce a 30 to 60 second video commercial that effectively promotes their VEI business, product(s), and/or service(s).
Deadline to submit: Friday, March 18, 2016 by 11:59 PM EST
- Must be between 30 to 60 seconds.
- Must be appropriate for a school-related event.
- Must be original student work.
- All student-employees can participate.
- Must not violate copyright laws or plagiarize existing work; example, use of the Nike brand or logo without Nike’s permission.
Video Commercials will be rated on a five-star scale with 1 being the lowest score and 5 being the highest score.
- How well is the story or message communicated in the video?
- Are the product and/or service offering(s) clearly presented?
- How well are the company’s branding elements (company name, logos, colors, slogan, etc.) featured in the commercial?
- Did this commercial evoke interest or capture your attention?
- If you were in the target market, would you be motivated to buy the product(s)/service(s) based on this commercial?
- Production Quality
- How well were the production elements executed such as audio/video quality, editing, and use of multimedia (graphics, titles)?
Go to http://competitions.veinternational.org/ to submit your commercial and/or register to judge.
Go back to National Competitions page.