NYC VE Stock Exchange
|Firm Name||Stock Price*|
|Build Your Future||$20.74|
|Infinite Investment Solutions||$21.37|
|Lucid Investment Financial Enterprise||$35.33|
|Sweet ‘N Savory Catering||$42.79|
*Stock prices valid until 4/30/15
- Shares of stock from firms that have achieved financial certification are now available for sale to firms and individuals who have access to a US Network Bank account.
- Only companies that are listed on the NYC VE Stock Exchange may offer shares of stock for sale within the NYC Network of Virtual Enterprises.
- Stocks prices will be established/updated in Mid-May; early September; early February.
- Insurance will be available to owners of stocks of firms that may close in subsequent years because of school circumstances. (I.e. closed not because of financial issues.)
- Shares of stock of firms – that cease operations after May (or June) 2015 and “restart” as new firms the following September – will be repurchased by the NYC VE Stock Exchange; stockholders will be paid in September the market price of that stock that was in effect as of May 31 (of the prior school year).
How to Purchase Stocks
- Stocks may be purchased directly through the NYC VE Stock Exchange (email@example.com) or through a brokerage firm registered with the NYC Central Office of Virtual Enterprises (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to Issue Stocks
- Gotham Financial Services is a provider of investment banking services to NYC VE firms. Certified firms that are interested in issuing additional shares of stock should contact a stock underwriter by email at email@example.com.