The VE Top 50 is a composite method to recognize firm engagement and achievement across the many VE activities happening throughout the year. The list will constantly change with firms moving in and out of inclusion based on ongoing review by the regional and national offices.
The first review of firm business activities took place as of January 31, 2020 and assessed business planning and market activity by reviewing the following criteria:
- Submission of the written business plan
- Participation in a local or regional business plan competition
- Sales made by the firm to individuals or other VE businesses
- Purchases made by the firm from other VE businesses
- Evidence of student transactions (purchases made from student accounts)
- Rent and Utilities payments for the months of December and January
- Payroll processed in the months of December and January
- Participation in the National Online Website Competition
View a list of the firms currently positioned for VE Top 50 recognition:View List
Remember…just because you didn’t make the list this time…don’t give up! The VE Top 50 is designed to track progress over time and recognize overall engagement and achievement.
If your firm did not make this first round list, and you feel you had achieved at least 4 out of the 6 benchmarks listed above as of 01/31/2020, please reach out to your Regional Director.