Article contributed by Maeve M., Lynbrook High School VE Student
The VE Top 50 is a composite method to recognize firm engagement and achievement across the many VE activities happening throughout the year. The list will constantly change with firms moving in and out of inclusion based on ongoing review by the regional and national offices.
The second review of firm business activities took place as of December 31, 2021 and assessed engagement by reviewing the following criteria:
- Participated in at least one online trade show.
- Participated in the National Online Company Branding Competition.
- Submitted an Executive Summary Business Plan.
- Processed at least one payroll (Nov/Dec).
- Processed at least one rent payment and one utilities payment (Nov/Dec).
- Evidence of student transactions.
- Students completed the PRO feedback surveys on leadership and professionalism.
View a list of the firms currently positioned for VE Top 50 recognition:
Reminder: Just because you didn’t make the list this time doesn’t mean you should give up! The VE Top 50 is designed to track progress over time and recognize overall engagement and achievement.
The VE Top 50 results are cumulative. If your firm did not make this listing, and you feel you had achieved enough benchmarks from the past periods and above as of 12/31/2020, please reach out to your Regional Director.