Explore the recaps from these Trade Shows below.
- Midwest Regional Trade Show
- California International Trade Show
- Northeast Regional Trade Show
- Long Island Regional Trade Show
- South Carolina Trade Show
- Long Beach Trade Show
- Great Lakes Trade Show
- SF Bay Area Entrepreneurship Conference and Trade Show
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Trade Show
- San Diego Trade Show
- New York City International Trade Show (Youth Business Summit)
See recaps from two regional competitions:
- 2015 Long Island Business Plan Competition Finals Recap
- 2015 New York Citywide Business Plan Competition Recap
Meet this year’s top 24 teams and see how they did during Nationals:
- 2015 National Business Plan Competition Finalists –
- 2015 National Business Plan Competition (Youth Business Summit)
We established new partnerships and expanded and deepened existing ones. See below for a sample of the collaborations that connected our students to the real-world.
- Students Deliver 30-Second Pitches, Meet Real-World Business Leaders at LIU Post
- VEI Partners with General Assembly to Present “All Access Class”
- Viacom Partners with VEI to Launch its Mentoring Pilot, Unlimited Potential and Viacom Mentees Step UP to End-of-Year Event
VEI was featured on Forbes, Inside Philanthropy, Philanthropy News Digest, and Education World.
- “Hundreds of Imaginary Companies Teach U.S. Students How To Run A Business” – Forbes / Jun. 3, 2015
- “Why is the New York Life Foundation Investing in Young Entrepreneurs?” – Inside Philanthropy / Apr. 20, 2015
- “VEI Receives $1 Million Grant From New York Life Foundation” – Philanthropy News Digest / Apr. 19, 2015
- “Grant Funds Middle School Entrepreneurship and Business Program” – Education World / 2015
And don’t forget to follow us on your favorite social network:
Our Trade Shows and Business Plan Competitions wouldn’t be the same without involvement from devoted industry professionals and business leaders willing to donate their time and expertise to building the skills of upcoming professionals.
On April 15th, a crowd of over 400 supporters from the business and education communities packed Tribeca Rooftop for our 3rd annual fundraising gala to celebrate VEI’s efforts to drive the future of business and innovation.
With $1 million of support from the New York Life Foundation, VEI is piloting the VE Junior Ventures Career Academy, a two-year program for 7th and 8th graders to develop technology and entrepreneurial skills by starting and managing business ventures. The initiative builds on VEI’s success delivering a high school global business simulation program over the last 19 years, and will be piloted in select New York City schools starting in the 2015-16 school year.
For more information, go to the VE-JV Career Academy page.
We found ways to connect our alumni to meaningful ways of giving back to younger students. Submit the Alumni Association form so we can find your opportunity.